Archive for the ‘General Welcome’ Category
thefloridianguy: Hi everyone I’m letting everyone know that a web design project which I don’t project will be over until the end of May is taking up my free time and I’ve had very few minutes to update the blog. I’m just letting everyone know that I’m not abandoning the blog, just will not be able to update until the end of May due to this project. I would ask everyone to hang in with me till then, because I have some more updates that are very important that everyone needs to hear. I’m also going to do another video this year for the church which I will never give up on. I thank all of you for visiting this blog.
thefloridianguy: The majority of the news is done. I’ll be updating the news and the categories tomorrow to get some things on the page straightened out. I have noticed that the SmartYouTube plugin is not working with the new WordPress. To view the YouTube on another tab take out the V in httpv:// and you can watch them. I’m going to see what is causing the problem tomorrow.
thefloridianguy: Yesterday I finished about half the news, today I’m finishing up the important news of the last 2 weeks and there is a lot, especially dealing with gun rights. In the coming year I’ll be working on transforming this blog into a more categorized news blog. When I finish moving the categories around I’ll switch to a new news template. It will be a lot easier to browse the categories after that point.
thefloridianguy: I’m just going to say first that I wish everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This last month I’ve been extremely busy and have had zero time in updating the blog. We have been slammed at work lately with government orders. I’ll be updating the post tomorrow morning early around 7am or so. I’ll try to get done with as much as I can. There are some pressing issues and I hope my audience knows that time is running out for everyone, especially with the gun control legislation that will be passed next year. Whatever you have to get to prepare yourself for whats to come I suggest you start now, because there isn’t much time left. For the whole month of December I’ve been getting things ready. I’m going to try to do another blog again sometime in February to go over what’s coming down the pike so to speak. People will not believe it, but I am taking everything seriously as to what has been said about 2013 and on.
thefloridianguy: UPDATE: PART 3 OF 3 OF ELECTION 2012 OBAMA WINS IS BEING UPLOADED NOW. It will be finished uploading in about an hour and 10min. News reports will still return on Wednesday. Thanks for the patients.
thefloridianguy: I’m just trying to keep up the very important post nothing else. I did not change a word.
July 20, 2012
By now you have heard the speculation regarding the possible false flag event at the London Olympics. You have also likely seen the Illuminati Card Game card referencing the attack.
Most postulate that the attack is motivated by a desire to “clamp down on us further.” I’m not convinced about this though as the “clamping down” is occurring almost daily without any such draconian measures needed. Therefore, allow me to offer another possible motive….but to do so I need to remind you of a few pre-911 events.
1. Gold and silver bullion were removed from the World Trade Center vaults prior to the 911 attack….although amounts, values, & ownership have never been confirmed as far as I can tell.
2. Just weeks prior to the 911 attacks, Larry Silverstein took out $3.55 billion dollar insurance policy on the WTC which included terrorist attack provisions….although in fairness, not having sufficient insurance on such a large purchase, and not having “terrorist coverage” (after the 1993 WTC attacks) would have been imprudent and irresponsible.
3. Irregular short selling of stocks (in particular airline stocks) took place prior to 911.
The point of the above is to highlight that financial losses were minimized and some amazingly “prescient” speculative trades were rewarded as the result of 911.
Moving forward to today….what do we know for certain?
1. Last week the venerable 137-year-old London Metal Exchange was sold for $2.19 billion to the Chinese state-controlled Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx). The price was 134 times earnings (!)—a stunning number—but the purchase gives China insight into metals markets it never would have had otherwise.
2. London is the center of the physical gold world (not New York). The London Bullion Market is the biggest over the counter wholesale physical gold market the world….by far.
3. There are increasing complaints from investors that they cannot get their “allocated gold” delivered to them. (Remember, allocated gold is gold set aside by serial number, in a vault, in your name. It is not “unallocated” or “pooled” gold.)
4. Those who have gotten delivery of their allocated gold…usually after threat of legal action…say the bars they are receiving are not the bars they were told they had.
5. The LIBOR (London Inter-Bank Offer Rate) scandal affected trillions of dollars in the financial markets. Manipulation meant winning trades became losers and vice versa. Legal recourse measures are just beginning.
6. Stay with me on this one…..London Olympic Opening Ceremony Artistic Director Danny Boyle labeled the ceremony a reflection of “our green and pleasant land”—a reference to the song “Jerusalem” —-famously sung in the movies Chariots of Fire and also sung at Prince William’s wedding. The song uses the words of William Blake’s poem, which suggests the new Jerusalem would be in England. This fact will make sense in the bigger picture later in this email.
What we can only speculate on:
1. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that large amounts (i.e. tons) of gold have moved from London to China and other points east.
2. There are rumors that “allocated gold” has been used to satisfy bigger (government) transfers and is therefore no longer available for delivery to the rightful owners.
3. The LIBOR scandal is so far-reaching it is impossible to estimate the damages to the banks involved.
What would a catastrophic “terrorist attack” (say a low-level nuclear blast in the London Underground (subway)) accomplish?
1. The theft of the allocated gold would be covered up. “We’re sorry, all that stored gold we had for you was destroyed in the blast.”
2. The LIBOR scandal goes away (all records destroyed)…. along with the current London Banking system. A new system will arise with the same leadership at the top.
3. The pound sterling would fall like a stone and the dollar would suffers collateral damage since the London-New York-Washington nexus is so tight. Worldwide markets would roil. Banks close. All economic woes would then be attributed to the attack and “devaluations and write-downs” would be “justifiable” emergency measures. The loss of wealth would be massive….especially to everyone except the uber-wealthy.
4. British and US debt holders (Japan, China, Middle East) seem like the losers—except that they (minus japan) received the gold prior to the attack. Gold & silver would soar, blunting their financial pain, but not erasing it.
5. “Lock down” would occur for citizens in the US (and many western nations). The legal framework is already in place. The power-elite would maintain (and tighten) their grip.
6. Obama’s election chances would soar as “why change leaders during a crisis” mentality would set in.
7. War will likely follow…but not immediately. Do we use the attacks to strike Iran? Or, do other countries make the connections and realize the magnitude of the theft, deceit, aggression, evil of the false flag attack? Do they (China? Russia? Germany? Others?) decide to take a stand and attack the US? Dump the dollar? Isolate and contain us economically?
What would expect prior to the attack?
1. Gold would move down (!) or sideways…..movements up would bring too much later attention.
2. The stock market would go up or sideways…..same reason.
3. You might see big institutions going long and reducing their short precious metals positions….something that is happening now.
4. The “safety” of bonds would be the prevailing thought.
5. Rising tensions in “terrorist” countries would provide possible perpetrators/motives….something happening now.
6. Many leaders would send surrogates to the ceremonies rather than attending personally….especially from important countries…or they would leave immediately following the ceremony.
So why the reference to Jerusalem?
1. The Olympic opening ceremonies begin on the evening of Friday, 27 July (right after the markets in the US close and with the European and Asian markets having closed hours earlier). The ceremonies end in the early morning of 28 July…or the 9th of Av in the Jewish calendar….although the 9th doesn’t officially start until sundown.
2. The 9th of Av (as you know) is the day Solomon’s Temple was destroyed in 586 BC. It is the day the second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It is also the day of the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492. It is a day of mourning.
3. On the “illuminati card” the time on the clock that is falling is 11:11. 1-1-1-1. Day one, one hour, one minute, one second into the ceremony?
4. Or, since the 9th of Av doesn’t officially start until sundown on the 28th, does the attack come (in Blake’s new Jerusalem) one day later when all the dignitaries are gone?
Steve, I know this is “way out there.” I have had no visions from God. I’m just connecting dots and trying to recognize patterns from previous events. I have debated whether to send this to you. I don’t even know what you would do with it. But I think you’re supposed to have it.
Your Brother in Christ,
thefloridianguy: I’m adding another two spam plug ins to this blog tomorrow morning. I’ll also be updating the categories tomorrow morning as well. I’ve had a lot of spam in the last couple of days, and I’m just deleting the spam messages. Do not end up in the spam category on this site. I click delete permanently for any and all spam comments. Also bots posing as users on this site are going to get deleted all in one go tomorrow morning. I’m cracking down pretty bad in order to get this site free of spam and spam comments/users.
thefloridianguy: I’ve been working on Earth Changes and World News. Climate is now moved to Climate / Weather / Jet Streams and separate countries have now been moved to world news. A lot of news in these categories that I have not moved to the correct location will be moved starting tomorrow. Once all of these changes are made I’ll start separating the other news categories.
thefloridianguy: I’m updating the blog’s menu’s at this moment. There are new categories, and categories that will be moving to similar categories within the next week to two weeks. I’m trying to streamline the whole menu so it resembles a Fox News style approach.
thefloridianguy: Sorry for the week long delay folks, I’ve been changing over Internet Providers as of late to get a more stable connection and faster plus it saved me money, which is always good. I’ll be updating more news tomorrow.
thefloridianguy: I’ve had car trouble this week, which is why there has been a delay. It had a lot to do with my car insurance, but everything is taken care of now.
thefloridianguy: I’ll be posting more news tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in news this week things are hepatic at work and I’ve had problems with my car as of late. Delays could last another 2 or so weeks until I can fix the problems with my current car. I will keep everyone informed of very, very important stories as they break, so far I don’t see any of much significance.
thefloridianguy: I’m letting everyone know that the hosting provider we have is moving servers to a new location, and the blog might be down for a short period of time every week as they transition to the new location. It’s been happening for the last 2-3 weeks now. Again everyone sorry for the issue our provider is having.
thefloridianguy: The video blog is completed and finished. It will be released on Tuesday around 12 noon EST. News reports are also returning on Tuesday of this week. I know a lot has gone on since I posted, Quadaffi’s death (perdicted in Bible code), Turkey earthquake and a lot more as well. I’ll try to catch everyone up with the news late Tuesday night if I can get through it all. Sorry for the delay, but I was working overtime to get this video out before 11-11-11. See video for explanation of 11-11-11.