Archive for July, 2010
They could both be delayed till next week due to work reasons. The company I work for is very busy as of late and we have back orders on units through next month. I’ll let everyone know tomorrow.
*ALERT* Senior EPA Analyst: Feds think public can’t HANDLE THE TRUTH about toxic dispersants (VIDEO)
thefloridianguy: I am beginning to think this was perhaps the biggest scam ever by the NWO/Illuminati people. They used it to dump the toxic Corexit on the Gulf, kill the Gulf of Mexico wild life and us in the process. At any time they could just say the leak is permanently fixed, but it will be delayed so they can continue to poison marine life and us. Look up Agenda 21 and their global depopulation plan, it’s all there to read. I still think a tragedy is just around the corner, how far around the corner I don’t know yet.
thefloridianguy: Great article about how the beast is preparing his kingdom and setting it up, starting with expulsion of all republican and independent views.
By Jan Markell
July 28, 2010
“Discussions underway at the Federal Trade Commission and the Federal Communications Commission point toward a dangerous new effort to regulate what Americans read and hear. The takeover under discussion would apply across the board to print media, radio and television, and the Internet. The result of proposed regulations would be nothing less than an end to free speech in America.”
As Jack Kinsella states in his recent commentary, “In April, a three-judge panel in Washington threw out the FCC’s attempt to impose ‘net neutrality’ regulations on the Internet, ruling the FCC does not have the power to do so. The FCC responded in a statement saying the decision did not ‘close the door to other methods for achieving this important end.’” In other words, the battle has begun and if plan “A” doesn’t work, they will opt for plan “B” or “C” to get America to resemble Venezuela when it comes to freedom of the press, Internet, radio, etc.
Kinsella continues, “America’s mainstream news organizations are already consolidated in the hands of just five mega-corporations. We warned back in 2003 of the dangers associated with putting too much power into the hands of so few.” Kinsella also states that “One of the very first targets of the Obama administration’s ‘fundamental transformation’ was — and still is — what Obama’s FCC calls, “the reinvention of journalism.”
thefloridianguy: The two San Diego professors need to be kicked out of teaching for this. This is definite betrayal of your country and I would consider it treason and a criminal offense.
thefloridianguy: Not to suprising if you know piratebay and their legal trouble as of late. Why did they do it? Because they hate Bill Gates (richest man in the world) and because they could. That’s all anyone should need to know about why a hacker hacks an account or creates a virus. That is also the reason I don’t have a Facebook account.
thefloridianguy: National Ocean Council – so many councils and czar positions have been set up by Obama aka second beast. It is a way total power can be given to the beast in the very end that no one will be able to buy, sell, or trade, without the beast RFID 666.
thefloridianguy: This guy is right on the money about what this could mean:
- Wrabbit2000 Says:
July 28th, 2010 at 7:15 am Okay.. I have a really simple question these idiots should have come up with. What happens if the disaster is not merely limited to electronics and the net and 1 or more of these people fall victim and cannot be located?? I guess we’ll need to find Al Gore and get his help to rebuild the net from scratch eh? This story is the most idiotic and asinine thing I have heard in a least a week! That is definitely saying something these days!
I for one find it questionable that the military is not in charge or restarting the internet. It was them that originally invented it for the soldiers. They are the ones that need to be responsible and turn it back on not NWO/Illuminati goons who could corrupt it further so it never restarts. This is asinine.
thefloridianguy: If this is true, which hour by hour it looks to be as no new oil is washing up on the beaches, we also apologize. The only thing washing up is tar balls like Makow said, confirming a tar volcano. We have even seen this in the waters. We also know Simmonds is part of CFR, so his credibility in recent days is shaky at best. What I gleam if this is creditable, is that Obama/NWO/Illuminati are trying to destabilize the already fragile sea floor to cause a master catastrophe above and beyond the oil spill to collapse our economy. It’s the perfect conspiracy theory, to trick everyone including us into believing this well has to be capped. It is also 100% true they have used this catastrophe to dump tons of Corexit on the ocean to kill our Gulf Coast population and to get rich once the Gulf Coast region recovers, buying up worthless land. That could also turn out to be true.
July 28, 2010
by Ken Price
The story from Mathew Simmons (that the oil well was never capped and was still raging at full speed) has been deemed to be a misleading fraud. [Price & Makow.com fell for it. Apologies] It looks like the purpose of his “disclosure” was to get us to believe that the major cause of death in the gulf region is from methane gas and abiotic oil, WHEN IN FACT, the cause of death is corexit.
It now looks like we do not have an oil leak at all but a tar leak. I will be following up on this, but as you continue reading you will find good reason to believe that what has actually been leaking is from an asphalt volcano, and this could have been a normal seepage of such material. Asphalt is consumed by microbes and does not pose a threat to the oceans nor sea life. In fact, it provides billions of lower food-chain building blocks.
So this is what we have left to go on at the moment:
1. Corexit is lethal. It has been tested in the Valdez disaster and it is known to dramatically reduce the lives of all humans who work around it and breathe it. It should never have been used again.
2. Continue to stay away from areas along the shoreline. Do not swim in the waters.
3. There is a massive media illusion being fed to the public. This has been brought to light by the following:
-Faked pictures of the well supposedly being capped.
-Faked pictures of the BP supposed “command center”.
-Zero callbacks have been made from the supposed BP “help center”
-Ground cleanup crews leaving the scene within an hour of the president’s departure of the area he visited.
-Up to two feet of hauled-in sand being dumped on beaches in front of resorts during the night for photo ops the next day looking ok.
-Public access denied at most beaches along with speaking with any cleanup workers, flying over the gulf region, photographing BP or workers, access to records (how much dispersants, what’s in it, etc.).
-Few people know anything about thousands of workers who have become ill working along the shores and off shore in boats.
What a fact finding mess!
4. Very little oil has hit the Gulf coast beaches and this is after days of prevailing winds from the south. So if the oil was ever there in the first place, dispersant or not, it would be reaching the shores now. What has reached the shore has been mostly tar, and overall, after all this time, the amounts have been minuscule. Some of the pictures have shown the “oil” to be reddish, others have shown it to be white.
The latest hypothesis is this: The Deep Horizon’s rig drilled through a clay deposit and an asphalt deposit. This means the event was way over-hyped, that there has never been a threat from a deep well that tapped into 100,000 psi pressure within the largest oil reserve ever found. It would also mean that we DO NOT have a massive flow of toxic abiotic oil killing our oceans. This could mean that this was a scare tactic fed to the public to cover (as a reason) for the use of the deadly corexit.
There is absolutely no reason that this area should be so shut off to visitors other than to hide from us what is really going on. There was no reason to allow BP to control this situation from the beginning, and over 80 days before the well was supposedly “capped”, without every major world leader screaming for the United States to take immediate action to stop the poisoning of the world’s seas. Unless there never really was such a threat. I repeat, we can not trust any information received via MSM. Photos and movies are easily faked.
I do not know what is really happening or what the plan is. From the looks of things currently it does resemble a hurricane Katrina scenario resulting in permanent evacuation/relocation of lower income people and a possible redevelopment of the region. It all depends on the extent of the damage, long term and short term, of the generously applied corexit. What we may have is a massive dumping of accumulated toxic waste directly into the workplace of hundreds of thousands unsuspecting residents of the gulf.
Other possible reasons include:
-To cause a moratorium on offshore drilling so they can cry about a shortage later (and raise the price) .
-To cause a cataclysmic event for use as a reason the US economy collapsed (Chernobyl proceeded the USSR collapse by about five years).
-To spread a bio disease (depopulation).
-To collapse the economy of the middle east which has loans of such magnitude that some of the countries need crude oil at over 100 dollars per barrel just to survive the interest. This “black eye” the oil industry must now bare could lead to reduced demand and reliance on petroleum (not one of my hypothesis).
-To force the world into changing energy sources. This way they could make us rebuild out transportation system all over again, and capitalize and tax us at every stage of the way. (I’d like to see the day!)
-To change the climate of the East Coast of the US and/or England, Holland, Netherlands, etc.
-To change the gulf stream currents.
-To give reason for “emergency intervention”, coming in the form of military takeover (aka Haiti), this time on a larger scale including Cuba and all the islands of the gulf region.
As part of a larger world plan; there are now confirmed oil leaks in China, the North Sea, the Red Sea and now a pipeline rupture sending 840,000 gallons into the Kalamazoo River in Michigan.
“Why are oil spills suddenly occurring constantly, all over the world? Just this year, the environment has taken an unprecedented beating, from the oil industry alone.” Meta Ocean Research
In my last update I mentioned that a second well has been leaking in the gulf near the Deepwater Horizon, and the size of the leak was only mentioned as “smaller than the Deepwater Horizon’s leak”. I am seeing a mass of confusion coming together in the coming days, and years from now they may be still denying that BP’s nightmarish accident was the major cause of the disasters of the seas as seen from a world-wide perspective.
Are these latest incidents for the creation of “plausible deniability” or a much larger plan?
The search for the truth never stops. I hope this helps you in your search for it.
Is Matt Simmonds Credible?
thefloridianguy: Stoya however people love her or hate her, or claim she isn’t who she really is does have a lot of things going for her news, and that is she is getting it from the beast own mouth, Russia. Russians are the ones that will invade our country and destroy it with fire, no one else has the military power to do it. I would trust Russians right now more than our own news media, who have a history of lying to the American people.
If this is the Mark of the Beast and not our SS number it means things are going to get expotentially worse quicker, unlike the SS number which would have to be more slow and a phase in to get accomplished what the NWO wants.
This means that we are going to have to come up with list on who is selling to Walmart so we can be assured nothing we have has the Mark of the Beast in or on it. I pray Stoya is wrong, because repercussions here are immense.
thefloridianguy: The moochers are looters are stealing from the workers of this country and they have dried up our assets so much the IRS is now going to have to convert IRA’s and 401K’s into annual accounts they can collect fees from. Don’t expect a delay for this to happen, because the government is also almost out of money. That’s why they crated Obamacare and Cap & Trade for more money streams to line the politicians wallets.
thefloridianguy: So if the waters are so safe after the so called clean up efforts why are millions of tiny fish dead on the beach? Like I said look past the oil now and look at how much Corexit has been dumped onto the oceans. This is a sign of bad things to come.
thefloridianguy: Generally I wouldn’t even post this article, except I note here that Obama’s religious adviser is a MUSLIM not a Christian. Take good note of that.
thefloridianguy: With record temps here in Florida approaching 100 degrees over 3 weeks in a row now this could come to be true. Not one of us reporting these weird climate stories, volcano stories, or oil well leaks can leave out that this could be Wormwood approaching Earth. I nor any other independent can tell you one way or the other right now until we get confirmed reports from the Northern Hemisphere that there have been sightings.
thefloridianguy: I’m going to add what I would convict Obama and all other politicians involved in derivatives. This is from Chris Story’s site, which I still think is 100% on target with the entire problem:
THE FOLLOWING DATA HAS BEEN PUBLISHED AT THE FOOT
OF MOST OF THESE REPORTS FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS++:
• COMPILED BY U.S. SECURITIES EXPERT MICHAEL C. COTTRELL, B.A., M.S..
LIST OF U.S. STATUTES, SECURITIES REGULATIONS AND LEGAL PRINCIPLES OF WHICH THE CRIMINALISTS AND ALL THE MAIN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS REMAIN IN BREACH:
LEGAL TUTORIAL: The Steps of Common Fraud:
Step 1: Fraud in the Inducement: “… is intended to and which does cause one to execute an instrument, or make an agreement… The misrepresentation involved does not mislead one as the paper he signs but rather misleads as to the true facts of a situation, and the false impression it causes is a basis of a decision to sign or render a judgment”.
Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Hauppauge:
Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
Step 2: Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft:
• “ACTUAL FRAUD. Deceit. Concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent [scanter] when it causes injury to another…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
• “THE TORT OF FRAUDULENT DECEIT… The elements of actionable deceit are: A false representation of a material fact made with knowledge of its falsity, or recklessly, or without reasonable grounds for believing its truth, and with intent to induce reliance thereon, on which plaintiff justifiably relies on his injury…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Deceit’.
Step 3: Theft by Deception and Fraudulent Conveyance:
THEFT BY DECEPTION:
• “FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT… The hiding or suppression of a material fact or circumstance which the party is legally or morally bound to disclose…”.
• “The test of whether failure to disclose material facts constitutes fraud is the existence of a duty, legal or equitable, arising from the relation of the parties: failure to disclose a material fact with intent to mislead or defraud under such circumstances being equivalent to an actual ‘fraudulent concealment’…”.
• To suspend running of limitations, it means the employment of artifice, planned to prevent inquiry or escape investigation and mislead or hinder acquirement of information disclosing a right of action, and acts relied on must be of an affirmative character and fraudulent…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Concealment’.
• “FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE… A conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach…”.
• “Conveyance made with intent to avoid some duty or debt due by or incumbent or person (entity) making transfer…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Conveyance’.
U.S. SECURITIES REGULATIONS OF WHICH INSTITUTIONS
HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO BE IN BREACH [SEE REPORTS]:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act, Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
U.S. LAWS ROUTINELY BREACHED BY THE CRIMINAL OPERATIVES AND INSTITUTIONS:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminalist activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war.
thefloridianguy: Obama and the admin probably had this judge in the back of their pockets all along, which is why they didn’t seem overly concerned and a little to overconfident they could sue Arizona.