thefloridianguy: So global warmist what do you say about this news. IMO we are in a cooling stage / mini ice age, and will continue to be in one for quite a while. All you have to do is look at how cold it got in Alaska this year and how much snow got dumped and you can see that winter has not slowed down and each year has gotten worse when it hit. The only problem is Nibiru and how it is changing the times the seasons happen. Earth is already out of its usual orbit due to Nibiru, as the Eskimos have already stated that the sun is not rising in its usual position or setting in its usual position.
Global Cooling Coming? Archibald uses solar and surface data to predict 4.9°C fall (!)
- Early Start to Winter in South Dakota
- Parts of Arizona were soaked with heavy rain that led to flash flooding.
- Red sky at night spells danger for Yosemite: Phenomenal photos of fire threatening natural icon capture its awesome and terrifying beauty
- The wettest January in 100 YEARS: Britain soaked by double the normal rainfall – and another deluge is due this weekend
- 17 California Towns Will Run Out of Water in the Next 60 to 120 days